When a vampire bites Omega.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Teodata
댓글 0건 조회 117회 작성일 23-02-22 10:53

본문

The young boy, who had been tortured for more than two hours, looked like a frosted eggplant when he came out of the examination room. Every step he took, he felt his legs trembling. Simon sat at the back of the examination room, so he came out later. Out of the examination room, I saw the blond boy dragging down the steps, looking like a hobbling old man, feeling that he was short of a crutch. He jumped in front of Ivan in two or three steps, let out a scream like a chicken, and fell on top of him. Wow, this professor is a pervert! Half of the content of the exam is in the reading list he sent! Three list books, two optional textbooks, can be read on the good, but also out of the above examination questions? The devil, the devil! I've read three and a half books desperately, and I haven't remembered much. Tell you, this time the mid-term exam, but it depends on my strong subconscious! Ivan wanted to cry. Most afraid, others say that he did not read any books, examination papers handed down, only I can not do anything! Most afraid, others say he didn't do well in the exam, and when the score comes out,x70 line pipe, I'm the only one who failed. The blond boy's eyes were red, and he said helplessly, "But you read three and a half books, and I recited them to the textbook before the exam.." He grabbed Simon by the sleeve and asked weakly, "Xiaoxi, am I going to fail?" According to what little he knows about the world, failing a course is a disaster for students. He just crossed over, can't so the original owner finally admitted to the school to lose ah! Simon: Uh.. I almost forgot that this is a big man who completely forgot about the mid-term exam. He still remembered the look of shock on Ivan's face when he mentioned the exam of the course to him a week ago. Omega licked his lips. "I think.." We have to calculate this matter. Said,x60 line pipe, opened the wristwatch calculator, "I am good at this, let my brother calculate for you!"! You see, the mid-term exam accounts for 30%, the final exam accounts for 40%, and the presentation accounts for 30%. If you get a 20 on this test.. Finish saying, feel the teenager beside clearly, the body is stiff. Omega tiger body a shock, late to react to come over: 20 points seems to be a bit. Too ugly, did he hurt Ivan's young heart? Hurriedly patted the young man on the shoulder and said weakly, "Well, I'm just making an analogy." Don't panic! You see, 20 points account for 30%, which is 6 points. The passing mark of the course is 50, and we divide the remaining 44 points by 70%, which is about 62.86. So, 316 stainless steel plate ,uns s31803 sheet, as long as your presentation and final exam average score is above 63, there will be no problem! You see, isn't it a lot of fun? Of course, more than 63 points, that is to say, easy, how many heroes died in 59. Simon sees Ivan Leng Leng, think he still does not have confidence, continue to calculate to him: "The school still can have a soft hang, 40 to 50 minutes also do not need to make up!"! You see, in that case, all you have to do is.. As he spoke, he continued to calculate for him, and finally put the result in front of him: "You see, as long as the rest of the presentation and the exam are above 48.57 points, you can hang up without making up the exam!" Ivan was this wave of operation show a face, he looked at the calculation results on Simon's wristwatch in a trance, mixed feelings. I thought that as long as it was an evaluation, I would get more than 50 points, and if I couldn't get it, I would be expelled from school. Can you still count like this? He doesn't know anything, and he has a lot to say. But he.. I dare not say anything, I dare not ask anything. Just as he was talking, there was a tinkling sound on Ivan's wrist. Both teenagers were stunned: it was the first time Ivan had received a message from someone other than Simon since the beginning of school. Lifting his wristwatch, he saw that the sender was Carey. The message is simple, just one sentence: "Finished the exam?"? I'm at the east gate of the teaching building of the Medical College. Come and get something.
” Simple as ever, but with a dignity that cannot be refused: it is Mr. Wang's consistent style. Simon craned his neck curiously, looked at the writing on his wristwatch, and asked, "You made an appointment with the major to get something?"? Take what? Ivan shook his head. In fact, he didn't know what to take. They haven't been in touch with him since the last time they said goodbye to him in the district. At first, because he was embarrassed and humiliated in front of his husband, he did not dare to face it. Later, I was tossed about day and night by the sudden exam. Until now, half a month has passed before I talked to my husband for the first time. The east gate of the teaching building is connected to the path leading to the administrative district. Mr. Wang probably came directly from the dormitory. Normally, there are few people on this road, after all, the road leading to the canteen is connected to the West Gate, while the South Gate leads to the Omega Student Dormitory, so most students rush to these two gates after class. But Today, however, is very different. As soon as Ivan and Simon entered the teaching building, they saw a large number of students heading for the east corridor. Ivan turned up his five senses and heard a clear conversation between them: "Hurry up, he's leaving soon!" Why did he suddenly come to medical school? God bless, but not because of love! I haven't expressed my love yet! "Day!"! Which bitch on earth has taken away the major's golden rose! Ivan:.. Silently adjust the five senses back to normal and pretend not to hear anything. Go all the way, until the end of the corridor, just go out, just: On the gravel road not far away, I saw the gentleman in the mottled sunlight. The huge umbrella opened over his head. The slightly yellowing pine needles in autumn are covered with a layer of transparent light gold on each tip. Mr. Wang, dressed in a camouflage military uniform, sat on a bench under a tree. With one hand on the armrest and his legs folded against the back of the chair,uns c68700, he looked like an exquisite ink painting. Around him, at least ten meters away, a group of Omega in medical school uniforms gathered in twos and threes. lksteelpipe.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.