Fanxia Tianjiao Witch

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Galeazzo
댓글 0건 조회 98회 작성일 23-02-22 10:17

본문

Well.. You are more resolute than I am, and the only way to do the difficult task of restoring the country is to ask you to do it. My father was persuaded by him. He pretended to surrender to the enemy and saved part of the strength of the Feather Forest Army. Unfortunately, on the day my father was born. There was never a chance to recover. Country. After my father died, I inherited his will, also inherited his title, to do the Jin hereditary dragoon Duwei, Kaifeng. General manager of the military forces of the mansion. Only my father and I knew the hiding address of Xia Mei's family, and I always went to the mountains several times a year to visit them. Tell them the news from outside. My father passed away three years ago, and I became a general with military power, so I couldn't leave without permission. On duty. Tan Daolong, the cousin of Wulin Tianjiao, is a great master of Jin military forces, and is my immediate superior. Soon, I also met him. Gradually, we know each other's worries, I want to revive Liao, he wants to save Jin. In order to prevent the Jin from perishing under the tyrant's militarism. Although the aspirations are different, the purpose of overthrowing Wanyan Liang is the same. I made good friends with Mr. Tan, and one day he talked to me about the origin of his school, saying that he was going to visit his classmates. But I don't know the whereabouts of this group of people in Liao. I have seen Xiamei's martial arts, but her martial arts are taught by her mother, and she is good for her country. The origin of the teacher is not clear, but it is known that when my father was a child,classroom interactive whiteboard, he was taught by a strange man, who had three younger brothers, Lai, Jin and Liao. Son. I listened to Mr. Tan's words, and the two were consistent. I showed him the number of Xiamei's martial arts I remembered and practiced a few moves. As soon as Tan Childe saw it, he said it must be his younger martial sister Xia Meiwu. Doubt. So I told him where Xia Mei's family was hiding. Helian Qingxia went on to say, "When he came to my house that day, he was the first to see my second elder sister. He was startled when he saw her." "Aren't you a demon fox with a jade face?" He asked. Second elder sister listens,smart interactive whiteboard, immediately became suspicious, interrogate him who is jade face demon fox, two people move. Hand, Tan Childe just know is not. My second sister and the eldest sister look exactly the same, more similar than me. Nvxia Liu, this is you already I know. Tan Childe explained the misunderstanding, we just know the news of the elder sister, know that she has become notorious in Jianghu. The'jade face demon fox ', and recognize the thief as his father, of course, is very sad. So the second elder sister left me to look after the house, and she followed Mr. Tan. Shan, look for the elder sister. The witch of Penglai was suddenly enlightened and said to herself, "It turns out that her second elder sister is pretending to be a demon fox with a jade face, intending to trap my Elder Martial Brother and her elder sister." It's a secret between sisters. It's no wonder that during the dialogue between the two people, many links could not be made do with, touch screen whiteboard ,interactive whiteboards in the classroom, which made my brother suspicious. Yelv yuanyi said, "I heard that Mr. Tan has also arrived in the south of the Yangtze River. Do you know where he is, Nvxia Liu?" "I saw him the other night in Qianliu Village, but he didn't see me," said the witch of Penglai. "That night he was Hehe. "Miss Lian's second elder sister came to find Lord Liu's bad luck." "What bad luck are you looking for?" Asked Yelv yuanyi. "Me too," said the witch of Penglai. I don't quite understand. I only know that he was entrusted to ask the Leader of Qianliu Villa for a secret book of martial arts. Do you know that What's the matter? Yelv yuanyi was surprised and said, "Mr. Tan talked to me about everything, but he never told me about it.". Liu Nu Xia, were you in Qianliu Village that night? Why didn't you meet them? The witch of Penglai did not want to tell her relationship with Liu yuanjia. He answered vaguely, "Yes, I happened to pass by Qianliu Village that night. I saw them fighting with the people of Qianliu Village in the distance. I want to go there." By the time they helped, they were gone. "It's a pity," said Helian Qingxia. "It's a pity that Second Sister has also come to Qianliu Village. If she comes two or three dogs earlier, we can meet. "I'd like to ask you one more thing," said the witch of Penglai. "How did you get to know Master Xiao Ao Gan Kun Hua Gu Hanhua? Yes? Didn't your second elder sister leave you to look after the house? Why did you come to Jiangnan with Master Hua again? Helian Qingxia said, Speaking of it, I knew Xiao Ao Qiankun long before I knew Wulin Tianjiao. This matter must be dealt with by an old man. Shang said.
"" What old monk? "Asked the witch of Penglai. Helian Qingxia said, "On the mountain where we live in seclusion, there is an ancient one." The temple used to be the temple of the king of medicine worshipped by hunters in the mountains. After years of war, all the able-bodied men were transferred, and the hunters in the mountains could not be exempted from service. The old temple has fallen into disrepair, and there is no incense at all. But there is an old monk in the temple. The old monk is a little strange. Peng "What's so strange about it?" Asked the witch. "He never went out of the temple," said Helian Qingxia. "He meditated in the cloud room all the year round. There was a little Shami who served him. When I was a child, Most mischievous, also often go to the temple to play, only know that there is such an old monk, but he always hides in the cloud room, I have not seen him. The little novice monk said that he was a disabled man, and that he was already paralyzed and unable to move. Then, after a few years, his illness gradually improved. Sometimes I can see him in the temple, but he never opens his mouth to speak. Occasionally, he just chants sutras, and his expression is very solemn. Mu, I dare not mess with him. Although he was able to walk, he still had a sickly look on his face, and his solemn expression made people look a little. Afraid A few years later, when I was about 14 or 15 years old, suddenly people from outside often came to see him. This man was a good-looking man. As soon as the handsome scholar came, he accompanied the old monk. This scholar is also very strange! The witch of Penglai knew in her heart that the person she was talking about must be Hua Guhan. She said in her heart, "Hua Guhan is known as a swordsman. She is a little girl." In the eyes, of course, the behavior is grotesque. But who is this old monk? Hua Guhan often went to visit him, since it must also be. It's a very unusual person. Helian Qingxia said, "It's really hard to imagine the strangeness of this rotten life. Such a big man is like a child." Like. The words sounded fresh and strange to the witch of Penglai. She couldn't help asking, "Why does she look like a child?" Like? "He played chess with the old monk," said Helian Qingxia. "He laughed, cried, drank and sang wildly. Like crying, like laughing, crying and laughing,smartboards in classrooms, once I was watching chess, they ignored me, the scholar had a horn white by the old monk. hsdsmartboard.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.