The Right Man of the System

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Galeazzo
댓글 0건 조회 102회 작성일 23-02-22 10:15

본문

"Aren't you afraid I'll kill you?" Chu Xuan looked at the shore green said, "I and Mo Qijing actually early is a close friend, he reborn your grandfather, is to trip your footsteps, can not go to contact other people.". Lu Youyi has a miniature detector on his body. As long as you have used any other photon contact information, we can know. You can't imagine that the grandfather who accompanies you every day is actually monitoring you, right? Do you know that Chu Shi is actually helping me? He knows about the other pearls, and he will annihilate you. This time, we will really beat Lanteaz. Thank you for your explanation. I only know a little about it. Anyway, Anqing was surprised. Aren't you from Lantyaz? An Qing believes all the words he is saying now. In the profile bought, Chu Xuan's good brothers include Hua Xian, Xia Yanji, Mo Qijing, and Chu Shi. All these let Anqing guard against secretly. But I can't imagine that Chu Xuan has so much hatred for Lanteyaz. Why must he oppose Lanteyaz? Let Mo Qijing pretend to be an enemy, let Chu Shi lure the enemy into the planet, do so many things, what happened in the middle. Chu Xuan walked to Anqing's side, holding her collar and saying, "Look into my eyes." That pair of black pupils with a chilling ice blue, "ten years, I learned that Chu Xuan and I are the descendants of the blood feud of the Putt family, you Lanteyaz people are our sworn enemies, you actually raised us two people do not know anything, only know to defend you, but I know the truth, will let you feel so good?" Can you tell such a secret without spitting? An Qing's expression cooled down and he said, "Have we ever treated you badly?"? How can you treat us like this? I don't know if things between elders are like this. But I thought we Lanteyaz loved peace, and it was you, the Putt family, who first bullied us too much and disturbed our peace, right? Besides,cherry blossom wedding centerpiece, Chu Xuan, don't forget, it's your father who pursues our Lanteyaz woman, and it's Lanteyaz who lives with you. I don't have any right to speak, but what I see now is that you are just an ingrate who is not familiar with it. This is what I saw. I just don't want you to die in the dark. We will use your death to draw the Black Pearl to revenge, and then annihilate at one stroke! And then it's enough. Chu Shi. "Chu Xuan suddenly called, from outside the door into the brown military uniform of Chu Shi, his handsome face with frost, step by step close to the bank green.". He said, "I stopped the letter you gave them.". They don't know anything. They refer to Lu Jiulang and Sansheng. An Qing's face turned white. "I bypassed you." "Lu Jiulang's words are always lost." Chu Shi said, "I really should have chosen Lu Jingyu before." An Qing laughed, and she looked at Mo Qijing, who was ignoring other people's reading, and looked at her Shuixiu with a pair of cold eyes of hatred, Chu Xuan with a gloomy face and Chu Shi with an expressionless face. After a month of preparation, I'm sure I can't escape, fake ficus tree ,outdoor palm trees, right? Mo Qijing drugged me, and I couldn't use force completely. Then I was monitored, and I couldn't ask for help from others. Is that what you think? Don't forget, I have a miniature weapon. When Mo Qijing heard those words, he had a meal in his hand and continued to turn the page. Shuixiu said in a cold voice, "Maybe you don't know who I am?"? But you should know that my father, the owner of the real miniature weapon. I have the code program of miniature weapons on my body. If I crack them, where should you escape? "She didn't have a miniature weapon on her." Mo Qijing did not say carelessly, "I checked it before." The time Anqing was in a coma, he had a thorough examination. One through the heart, and it's all over. There's no need to die. Chu Shi opened his mouth. An Qing looked at Chu Shi as if there was a layer of fog in front of him, and he could not see clearly. …… Which one of you killed me? Do it cleanly. Alas, I lost miserably this time! Behind Chu Xuan, Shuixiu stepped forward, carrying a sword in his hand, with a high-voltage current flowing through it, making a "sizzling" sound of lightning collision, "I'll do it, you'd better not move.
” "If you don't move, I won't move." An Qing smiled and narrowed his eyes. Chu Xuan gazed at her smiling face, while Chu Shi turned his face away slightly. Mo Qijing suddenly looked up out of the window. Maybe he will find that there is no time before or after when he wants to look out of the window more than now, because he doesn't want to see this girl. Just then, a figure passed by outside the window. Mo Qijing's face changed. He turned around and said, "Chu Xuan, there's someone outside!" At the same time, Shuixiu's sword kept stabbing Chu Xuan, saying, "Take your life!" An Qing is the closest to Chu Xuan, so she took Chu Xuan's hand, took him as the center of gravity, changed the position, blocked the sword for Chu Xuan, and the blood flowed out like a waterfall. An Qing suddenly caught the blood on his body with some curiosity and said to Chu Xuan, "How did the blood as cold as ice cultivate those innocent black pearls?". They don't know they've been tricked by their own village chief! The village chief said he would take them back to Lanteaz. The village chief also said that he would always guard them. In fact, I, the village head, became strong for Chu Xuan, hoping to help you. That, Chu Xuan, perhaps you do not know, perhaps will feel inexplicable, I and you say, in fact, I am reborn, at that time I was so like you. When you finally died, I fended off a deadly attack for you, but I didn't die. Maybe I was reborn to finish the task of dying for you. (^ _ _ ^) Hee hee.. The last time I died in the mecha, I regretted that I didn't die in your arms. This time, I got my wish. Chu Xuan backhand holding the shore green, do not know why she is doing this, why to block a knife for themselves,decorative palm trees, she said those words, the distant memory is like being aroused in general, his heart suddenly hurt badly. hacartificialtree.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.