My marriage died at sixteen.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Luil
댓글 0건 조회 91회 작성일 23-02-20 11:51

본문

"You're not stupid. Don't worry too much. You have to speak slowly." Shen Hanji said that he finally picked up the piggy doll and just shook it in front of Nuo Nuo. Before he started teaching, Nuo Nuo suddenly pointed at the piggy doll. Nuo Nuo, who was disliked by her own mother, seemed to be brewing to speak. Meng Zhi and Shen Hanji began to be nervous at the same time, staring at their son's little face. Shen Hanji hurriedly handed the piggy doll to Nuonuo: "Say, Nuonuo, what is this called?" I saw Nuo Nuo staring at the piggy doll, paused for a few seconds, and burst out. "Father!" Quiet Dad! Dad Nuo Nuo said it twice. At a pig. Chapter 14 fourteen cookies. Meng Zhi slanted his head slightly and saw Shen Hanji's face beside him gradually sinking and sinking with the sound of "Dad", and finally blackened into a big pot bottom. Shen Hanji picked up Nuo Nuo, who was facing a pig called his father, and put it on his lap. He grabbed the plush pig in Nuo Nuo's hand: "Your father is here!" Nuo Nuo just ignored his father and stretched out two short hands to reach the doll thrown aside by Shen Hanji, calling "Dad Dad" while reaching it. Meng Zhi covered his stomach and laughed and collapsed on the floor. Cluck, cluck, cluck.. Pig Dad 2333333” Shen Hanji looked sideways and gave a sharp look to a woman who smiled too brazenly. Meng Zhi, who received the look in his eyes, immediately shut up and knelt cleverly on the cartoon cushion. His face seemed not to smile, but his shoulders shook into a sewing machine because of the smile. As soon as Shen Hanji stretched out his big hand,magnetic separator machine, he broke Nuo Nuo's little face with two fingers and faced him: "Look here, I am your father. Call him Dad." His face was frozen and his expression was serious. After all, it's a life event like being a father. Nuo Nuo was pinched his face, looked at a serious face of Shen Hanji, reacted for two seconds, seemed to be frightened,chrome washing machine, "Dad" did not call out, only to see the expression on the small face more and more wrinkled, wrinkled into a Steamed Small Meat Dumpling in Basket, and then. He cried out with a cry. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Nuo Nuo cried loudly, while crying and pushing Shen Hanji's arms: "Wow.." Dad. Mom, whoa, whoa. Meng Zhi hurried forward and snatched Nuo Nuo from Shen Hanji. By the way, he glared at him: "Why did you scare him?" Nuo Nuo cried red in Meng Zhi's arms. The child usually does not like to cry, but when he cries, he can't stop. Meng Zhi hugged him and coaxed him a few words. It was useless. She was anxious and suddenly saw the piggy doll thrown aside by Shen Hanji. Meng Zhi hurriedly picked up the piggy doll and put it into Nuo Nuo's hand again. "Nuo Nuo doesn't cry." She asked Nuo to hold the piggy doll. "Dad is here. Can you not cry? I'm begging you. Nuo Nuo saw that the doll's eyes suddenly lit up, his little hands hugged the doll tightly, sodium cyanide price ,coltan ore processing, his nose twitched, and gradually stopped crying. I finally stopped crying. Meng Zhi breathed a sigh of relief and took out a paper towel to wipe the tears on his face. Just now it was a little angel, and now it's a little devil. It's really tiring and hard for a mother to coax her child. Dad Nuo Nuo hugged the doll and gave a soft cry, looking attached. Shen Hanji's face darkened again. Not long after Meng Zhi played with Nuo Nuo, he received a phone call. Sure enough, Shen Hanji's mother, her mother-in-law, asked her and Shen Hanji to take Nuo Nuo to their home for the weekend this week. Meng Zhi was afraid to see strangers, and even more afraid to see the elders of strangers. He shrank his neck and didn't want to go. However, he failed to sneak away. He was carried by Shen Hanji with his back collar and thrown into the co-driver. Shen Hanji drives a car. I haven't been back to the old house for many years. Since the old man was transferred, he has been sent to Ancheng. He has also traveled through six years. The road conditions in B city have changed a lot over the years. Shen Hanji doesn't remember the road very much, and he can't ask his parents where our home is. He can only follow the navigation. So half an hour later, Meng Zhi rolled down the window. A small head lay on the edge of the car, the back of his hand on his chin, and his eyes were wide open. Wow, "Meng Zhi said in surprise," Ah Ji, do you live here? " Because of Meng Zhi's casual "Ah Ji", Shen Hanji gently raised his lips and answered, "Yes.
” Meng Zhi looked at several European-style villas far apart from each other, each with its own garden and a fountain in front of the garden. It turns out that poverty can really limit one's imagination. Meng Zhi's eyes are full of stars: "Your family is so rich." It seems that Shen Hanji's family is even richer than she imagined. A little? No, it should be more money than she thought. Much, much, much. Thank you Shen Hanji answered. Meng Zhi looked back at him. This man is not modest at all. Meng Zhi turned his head again and pointed out of the window. "So, are you going to drive in now?" Meng Zhi refers to a small white European-style iron gate with green vines climbing on it, like a fairy tale scene, and two security guards on duty inside. This door can only allow one person to pass through at a time, Meng Zhi felt that to drive this car in, it is estimated that it is still a little difficult. Shen Hanji covered his mouth awkwardly. The navigation led him to the back door of Linyuan District. Shen Hanji vaguely remembered where the gate was, but he was afraid of Rao Wanzi, so he pointed to a villa diagonally opposite, "that one, you take Nuo Nuo to go in first, and I, er, go shopping." Meng Zhi got out of the car with Nuonuo in his arms. She was worried that the security guard would not let her in, but when she entered the door, the security guard even greeted her with a respectful attitude. Mrs. Shen hasn't been back for a long time. One of the security guards said. Meng Zhi hugged Nuo Nuo and smiled sweetly: "I'm a little busy at school recently." After a few pleasantries, Meng Zhi went to the villa that Shen Hanji pointed to. She breathed a sigh of relief. Worried blindly, the security guards all knew her and called her "Mrs. Shen". As soon as Meng Zhitou came back,Carbon in Pulp, he looked left and right and walked very slowly. As he watched, he sighed. I thought that the house in Nan Jing community was the peak of her imagination, but now it seems that Nan Jing is the starting point of her imagination. ore-magnetic-mining.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.