President's chess piece bride + side story

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Carolyn
댓글 0건 조회 97회 작성일 23-02-16 10:40

본문

The man snorted, not knowing whether it was an answer or just a voice of pain, she was pressed by the mountain, fell to the ground, the man's body was very warm, she lay under him, carefully poked his head, his body.. Didn't move. She began to panic and struggled to sit up. "Wan Ling!"! Don't move! She stopped her action one step ahead of time with the stick in her hand. She picked the man's body with the tip of the stick. Wanling stared blankly. Suddenly, she pulled out her hand and knocked off his stick. She began to lower her head and turn over her backpack and pocket. Finally, she found the phone that had fallen on the ground from one side of the ground. So she picked it up in a hurry and pressed the button. Wan Ling, are you hurt? Did he do anything too much to you? Wan Ling shook her head and was suddenly stupefied. "Brother Qiao?" In fact, Brother Qiao's real name is Qiao, but Wanling likes to call him Brother Qiao. She lowered her head in embarrassment, threw the stick in her hand aside, squatted beside her, looked at her up and down, then felt relieved, and turned to the man on one side, looked at his clothes carefully,tile trim factory, some did not quite believe that he would be that kind of person, but did not think much about it, just wanted to help Wanling stand up. Wanling scratched his arm but did not mean to remember. "Brother Joe, my phone is broken. Can you lend it to me?" Without doubt, he handed over the phone and suddenly took it back. He asked uncertainly, "Want to call the police?"? You'd better not. Even if this kind of person is sent in, he can't be locked up for a few days. If he comes out and retaliates,aluminum tile edge trim, you will be more dangerous. Now that he has fainted, don't care any more. I'll send you back first. "No, brother Joe, to send him to the hospital, I am afraid he will be in danger, how can he not move, how can this happen?"? Will he sleep all the time and not wake up? He can't, he.. He can't get hurt. No.. Qiao Wei gradually quieted down in Wanling's increasingly illogical language. He took one look at the man who had fallen to the ground, and then looked at Wanling, who was in a panic and unable to control herself. He suppressed the fluctuation in his heart and asked, "Is this man your friend?" Wanling immediately nodded and shook her head. Seeing Qiao's puzzled eyes, she said, "It's a former friend. I haven't seen him for a long time. I don't know if it will be him. It not only troubles Brother Qiao, stainless tile trim ,stainless steel tile edging, but also harms him.." Qiao Wei did not ask, but went to the man lying on the ground, touched his neck, picked up his wrist and stopped. After a while, he turned to Wan Ling and said, "Don't worry. He doesn't have any big problems. He was hit on the head by a stick. He may fall asleep for a while. Don't go to the hospital. Let him lie quietly for a while. It's better to send him to me." It was I who beat him, and of course I was responsible for taking care of him. "Brother Joe, I can't trouble you any more. Send it to me. It's not far away." Wan Ling breathed a sigh of relief and got up from the ground. Her injury had been ignored by her. As long as the man on the ground had nothing to do, everything would be all right for her. Send him to you? Or, or send it to my place, I live alone, there are free rooms, and men and men, it is also convenient to take care of, oh. No matter how dull Wanling was, she could hear clearly the meaning of Qiao's words. Her face was astringent and she lowered her head. But after a while, she felt something was wrong: "Brother Qiao?"? Why did you show up? It's just right.. "With weapons, it's like a hero coming to save the United States.". "Well, it's just a coincidence. I didn't know it was you. Act bravely for a just cause, huh?".
” Is it? Is it really such a coincidence? Wanling squinted at him, and occasionally in the light, she saw a suspicious blush on his face. He smiled at the corners of his mouth and did not answer. The future Prince Charming ~ The inexplicable appearance of Big Brother Qiao ~ _ ~ The sound of sandals on the phone ~ _ ~ She only said that she was at home in the alley, but the person on the phone said that she would be there soon ~ Brother Joe, you have exposed too much. It's not that she is too smart. It's that you have exposed yourself. Two people one after the other, Wan Ling followed behind Qiao eldest brother, Qiao Wei is carrying the injured man, two in the dark carefully walked to a building area near the inside, and then climbed up to the fifth floor. "I'll do it, Brother Joe. Which pocket did you put your key in?" "Right trouser pocket." Wanling carefully put her hand in, but her pants were very tight and the key was very deep. Wanling stretched her hand down again. Suddenly, she stopped awkwardly. In the dark, Wanling heard the sound of depressed and heavy breathing. They froze in place, and no one dared to move. Finally, she put the man on her body down against the wall. He took the key out of his pocket and opened the door. Wanling's face was burning, and she closed the door gently at the end. Qiao turned on the switch, and the room suddenly brightened up. Wanling got used to it for a while before she opened her eyes. What she saw was a very clean and tidy room. There was very little furniture. There were still several pots of excellent flowers in front of the window. A computer was half open on the table, and there was half a cup of tea still steaming on the table. There is a strong flavor of life here, that is, simple and comfortable, that is, clean and full of warmth, Wanling relaxed,stainless steel edge trim, watching Qiao put the man on the bed, then ran over, want to take over the following things. 。 jecatrims.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.