Student: I'm too old to brush my teeth.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Hill
댓글 0건 조회 120회 작성일 23-02-16 10:06

본문

While the rest of the group focused on Silver Star, Alice snuck up the elevator and went back up. Above is He Feng's single training room. There are so few things in the huge space that you can almost see them at a glance. Unless there was a trap, she really didn't see that a space bomb could be hidden here. Alice went to the door, poked her head out of the crack and looked at both sides of the corridor. She didn't find anyone and went out. She found a direction to stick to the wall. She raised her hand to the ear drill and whispered, "Start." The ear drill emitted a faint light. No. S7963 Light Brain is at your service. Please fill in the following. A virtual screen suddenly appeared in front of Alice, on which was the setting of the light brain. She turned into a corner along the wall, roughly glanced at the contents, and quickly filled them out. After a period of silence, a voice suddenly sounded in her ear: "Hey!"! What are you going to do secretly? Alice listened to the tone of the light brain and the obscene breath in the words, the corners of her mouth could not help twitching twice, gritted her teeth and corrected: "Yes, we, two!" "Oh well, obviously I don't think of myself as a person." Light brain teases oneself: "So dear daughter, what are we going to do now?" "Who is your daughter?" Alice pressed the hand that wanted to pull the light brain down and throw it away, and said with a black face,outdoor whirlpool, "If I didn't fill in the wrong words just now, the name I gave you is'Isa ', right?" That's right, but according to the information I just searched, the famous star pirate is Isaac, you give me this name. You like him? Alice: "…" No one told her that the name could also affect the intelligence quotient of the light brain. Essa:.. Well,endless pool swim spa, I can tell by the look on your face that you're complaining about me. So let's get back to business: What are we going to do in secret? Alice took a deep breath, walked out of the corner, pressed against the wall and continued to walk. She said to her mentally retarded light brain as softly as she could: "My thing was stolen. It's called a space bomb. Can you help me find it?" Essa simply said, "No." Alice: "…" No, what's the use of this thing for her! Dear, as your other brain, I need to teach you some basic knowledge, such as: the material of space bombs is very special, ordinary people can not afford to buy even if they sell all their organs. There are only two places that can have such great wealth at present. Alice's face was expressionless. "Where?" "First, the Empire." "Two, the Red Snake Federation." It was the second time she had heard the name of the Red Snake Federation. "So, my dear, outdoor whirlpool tub ,outdoor spa manufacturers, don't lie to your brain, because when you don't need to prop it up with countless lies, it has been exposed." Without waiting for the voice to fall, Alice pulled down the ear drill and threw it out. She gasped and laughed, "I really don't know what people think now. Is one brain not enough?"? I have to make another brain to add to my own congestion! The ear drill lay quietly on the ground until Alice was far away, and then it rolled around in the same place and flashed up. Isa looked at the empty corridor, and after struggling for a moment, he called up the map and hummed a strange song sadly as he floated along the map. My dear master. She likes older people Gave me the name of her lover. Throw me away again. …… I don't know how long Alys walked, but when she finally heard the sound coming from in front of her, she held her breath and took two steps forward quietly, poking her head out to see. Edie was standing at the door with the register, and several men in training base overalls were carrying in the contents of the box. She's seen the boxes. They're in the slums. It turns out that those things have been taken back to the Imperial Military Academy by them. Does that mean that this is the place where the treasure is hidden? "Major General, it's all sorted out." Edie grunted and slapped the register on his chest. "Send it to the processing plant tomorrow.". Also, warn the people over there that if they don't want to be dealt with for treason, they should not use their minds. This time they are lucky. "Yes.".
” After Edie left, the staff closed the door. It was a silver iron door, and in the center of the door was a mechanism similar to a rudder. When the door closes, you can hear the gears turning, and the rudder on the door turns, and then stops. After they left, Alice came out of the dark and went to check it carefully. A door is so complicated that there must be a space bomb in it. Tut, it's a pity that she doesn't know the password, if she does, let alone the bomb, she takes all the things inside! Alice touched the smooth, cold iron door with a look of regret on her face. "If only you were mine."? So I don't have to stay in this shit place anymore. As soon as the voice fell, the sound of shoes falling to the ground suddenly sounded behind him. Alice's body suddenly stiffened. Caught a truant. He Feng put his hands behind his back and leisurely stepped forward, "I don't know what this student is going to do on this door?" Alice shyly withdrew her hand and stared at He Feng. "It's none of your business.". Aren't you busy? Still care about the problem of students skipping classes? He Feng: Oh, unfortunately, I'm not busy today. Plus there was a complaint, and as a conscientious marshal, of course I had to come and see for myself. Someone filed a complaint? As soon as Alice looked down and saw the ear drill Isa lying quietly in He Feng's hand, which she had thrown out not long ago, she suddenly became silent. "My dear master, she likes elders, gave me the name of her lover, and abandoned me severely.." the ear drill rolled around in the palm of He Feng's hand,outdoor hot tub, singing in a sobbing tone. Alice: "…" He Feng: ".." Moments later, He Feng turned his head and coughed, "You." Your light brain is very characteristic. Alice: "…" You call that a trait? He Feng handed his hand forward: "Don't throw it away next time. It's not always possible to meet someone as caring as me and send it back to you." 。 monalisa.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.