Treasure appraisal doctor

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Coronado
댓글 0건 조회 76회 작성일 23-02-09 10:25

본문

But when Yang Ming just drove the car, he found that there were seven or eight policemen in front of his door. Before Yang Ming understood what was going on, they surrounded Yang Ming. Yang Ming said coldly, "What are you doing?" At this time, Han Chun came over and said coldly, "Boy, don't you know what you did?" "I really don't know what I did," Yang said. "We just found something in your vegetable greenhouse, and you dare to sell drugs!" Yang Ming immediately understood, this is to frame themselves ah, even to frame themselves for drug trafficking, this is too ridiculous, it is simply to make a trumped-up name for themselves. Yang Ming said coldly, "I have never sold drugs. I abhor drugs. You are going to frame me!" "We are law enforcement agencies, law enforcement agencies will not frame you, you go with us." Han Chun said. You said that drugs were found in the shed outside, which is hard to believe, not to mention that it is only the land outside, although the shed is ours, but we do not live there, others can put things there. Yang Ming said. Yes, I said it was something you brought with you. How can you say it's our business? Yang Yan said. We know this land is yours, but we also believe that you are a woman, should not do this kind of thing, but we also want to take you back to review, after all, is your shed,saw palmetto extract, Yang Ming still lives with you. Han Chun said. Yang Ming said coldly, "Why did you drag her into it again? Don't say I have nothing to do. Even if I have something to do, it has nothing to do with her." "We don't suspect her, so we just want to take her to find out the situation. Don't go in. Come with us." Said Shouting Spring. Yang Ming didn't want to talk to them, so he went with them first, so he said, "Xiao Yun, you can look after the house here. We will come back later." Yang Yan had given Yang Ming and Liu Xiaoyun each a set of keys, Liu Xiaoyun also knew in her heart,gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract, in fact, these things are caused by themselves, so she also has some guilt. In particular, she has fallen in love with Yang Ming, Yang Ming to suffer, she must also feel bad. So watching Yang Ming to be taken away, her tears were already rolling in her eyes. Chapter 931 of the main text: beating with a stick. Yang Ming sees Liu Xiaoyun's appearance, in the heart also has some sour, a man sees the woman like this, in the heart is also very sad. He said with a wry smile, "Xiao Yun, we'll be all right. Just close the door and sleep at home." Yang Yan smiled and said, "Yes, you can sleep well at home. Don't worry about us." The police did not handcuff the two men, but put them in the car. In the car, Yang Yan whispered, "Yang Ming, would you like to call your cousin?" Yang Ming smiled and said, "It's all right. You can rest assured that I can handle it well." In fact, glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate ,jujube seed powder, Yang Yan also believes that she can handle it well, but she is a girl after all, and she is still a little worried when things happen. All right, I'll listen to you. If you say it's all right, it's all right. Anyway, I believe you. Yang Yan said. Yang Ming said in a low voice: "They are framing, and they will not succeed." Then a policeman said, "Don't talk. You'll feel better later." Yang Ming took out his cell phone and sent a message to Du Liang, the district head of Yunlong District. He didn't call. He thought to himself: If I call the district head, they will be careful, and they won't be so arrogant. Yang Ming wants to see how arrogant they are. If District Chief Lu can't see his text message, then Yang Ming can handle it by himself. Before long, they were taken to the police station. After arriving at the police station, Yang Ming was taken to one room and Yang Yan to another room. Han Chun now hate Yang Ming hate to gnash their teeth, they caught Yang Ming last time, but because Wang Lanlan in this place, Han Jiang did not dare to provoke Wang Lanlan, had to release Yang Ming, and arrested his nephew.
Now, Wang Lanlan has been transferred again. He doesn't know if Wang Lanlan has been transferred to the vice squad again. Is to know, Han Chun is not afraid, as long as Yang Ming admitted, even if Wang Lanlan is the captain of the criminal police, it is useless! Think of here, Yang Ming also no matter, see the development of things. Yang Yan in the next door, to no one to take care of her, now a few police do not look at Yang Yan. When Yang Yan saw several policemen running away, she didn't know if Yang Ming would be beaten, so she was still a little worried. At this time, Han Jiang unexpectedly also appeared, Yang Ming thought in his heart: "It is like this, not to say that he was arrested?"? Why was it released in one day. Yang Ming also thought that it must be Wang Lanlan who quit, so they came to catch themselves. And they didn't catch Han Jiang at all, or they did, and when they saw Wang Lanlan gone, they got him out again. Han Jiang did not dare to stand in front of Yang Ming. He stood behind several police officers and said, "Why don't you handcuff this boy?" "He won't dare to run unless he's handcuffed," Han said. "If he runs, we'll shoot him. Even if he runs, he'll be wanted." A policeman asks: "Han Suo, how to handle this fellow?" "How to deal with it?" Han Chun said: "This thing is easy to handle, you go to turn off the monitoring, and then take a few sticks back, we give him a good meal." This fellow feels rubber stick hits a person not badly, let a person take wooden stick to come over to hit directly even, before long a policeman came back, he says: "Han Suo, monitoring has been closed." Said he put four sticks on the table, four sticks, are very handy. Han Jiang picked up a stick, and then said, you also take one, we teach this boy a lesson. After all, Han Chun was the director, and he was afraid of touching himself, so he stepped aside and said, "You give me a hard hit,mulberry leaf extract weight loss, as long as you don't kill me." With that, he backed out. He didn't believe that a few policemen with sticks couldn't beat Yang Ming alone, so he didn't join in the fun. prius-biotech.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.